SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card 2018-19
Dear Readers,Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the next stage of its one of the biggest recruitment i.e. SSC CGL. The tier I result of SSC CGL was released on 20th August and now the commission will hold the SSC CGL Tier-II Examination from 11th to 13th September 2019. Before appearing for the exam, one needs to download the admit card and here we are with all the details regarding the SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier II.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018-19: Tier II
The region-wise link to download the admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II is given in the below table. All candidates can download SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier I Admit Card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
|Region Names||State Names||SSC Zonal Websites||Download SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card here|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Download Now|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||To be updated|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net||To be updated|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org||To be updated|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||To be updated|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org||To be updated|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||To be updated|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||To be updated|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||To be updated|
Confused on how to download the SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card? Read Below
Here are some simple steps by which you can download your SSC CGL Admit Card for the Tier II exam:
- Click on the link for your region which will take you to the Admit card page.
- Enter your registration number/Roll number/Name and DOB.
- Your exam city and exam date will be mentioned on the screen.
- Click on download admit card and take a print of your admit card.
What is the exam pattern for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam?
The Tier II exam will comprise of the subjects as given in the following table. Make sure you understand the Tier II Syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|3||Statistics (For JSO Only)||100||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics) ( For AAO only)||100||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”.
- Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of 10th standard level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 of graduation level.
- The computer will be provided by the Commission at the Centre/venue notified for the purpose. Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their own Keyboard.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.